As springtime starts, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Belton? Even if your cooling system is recently installed or was running good last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Myers Furnace Company professional can help spot minor issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can lead to higher energy use—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify little troubles before they become big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine pieces and complete a set of air conditioning performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into big problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the season. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and parts:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Right Away with Myers Furnace Company
Today is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Myers Furnace Company pros a call at 816-249-1619 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your home, be sure to look at our discount offers for savings on your next tune-up.