While your Lennox® heating system cannot speak to you, it has a way to communicate a furnace error.
Its control panel has twin LED lights that can share a fault code. Depending on the fault, your heating system may show steady or flashing lights.
Although there are various simple furnace adjustments you can finish without an expert, most services are best left to HVAC technicians. When your heating system will not start or provide warmth, contact Myers Furnace Company at 816-249-1619 for experienced furnace repair in Belton.
Our experts will swiftly discover and repair the malfunction, even if you don’t use a Lennox heater. We can fix any types or models—and get the heat returned to your house quickly.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater uses lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also engages this setup to relay it’s heating correctly.
Normal heating involves:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace heating like it should.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light blinking slowly and the other flashing fast, your furnace could have a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heater is operating properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the wrong spot on the burner. Reach out to us at 816-249-1619 for assistance.
Here are several other of the most routine issues for Lennox furnaces.
Furnace Won’t Start
Here are some of the light sequences you could observe when your furnace will not or keep operating. The majority of these problems have to be handled by an expert, like one from Myers Furnace Company.
- The pair of LED lights are off. This means your HVAC system might not have power. Go to the breaker box to confirm the heater fuse hasn’t tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it promptly flips after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and get in touch with us us at 816-249-1619.
- A single light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is likely malfunctioning. The switch is a critical safety guard that assists in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to repair this problem on your own.
- A single light is flashing rapidly and the other is flashing slowly. This often signifies power polarity has been reversed. Your heater could have a wiring issue that calls for specialized aid from Myers Furnace Company.
- The duo of lights are blinking slowly. This means your heater’s blower motor likely isn’t running. This part sends heated air from the heater into your residence. We can aid in figuring out what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- A single light is flashing slowly and the other is blinking rapidly. This indicates your heating system could have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Call our specialists at 816-249-1619 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This indicates there might be a fault with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. Myers Furnace Company can locate the fault and handle it.
- The pair of lights are using alternate slow flashes. This means your HVAC equipment may have a flame problem. There could be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Call us at 816-249-1619 for assistance.
- An individual light blinks slowly while the other remains solid. This usually indicates your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is not working. The switch stops your HVAC equipment from getting too hot. Call the specialists at Myers Furnace Company for help.
Heater Blower Operates But No Heat
Here’s what may be broken when you observe your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any warmth.
- The duo of lights display alternate rapid flickers. This means your furnace ignitor may be broken. This component ignites gas in your heater to produce warmth and should be repaired by a specialist from Myers Furnace Company.
Depend on Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you have to get your HVAC equipment repaired fast, depend on the experts at Myers Furnace Company. Our pros will take care of the fault without delay and have your house feeling cozy again in a short time. Contact us at 816-249-1619 or contact us online to request an appointment right away.