Is the upcoming year the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an exceptional investment. When you take time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, Myers Furnace Company boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Belton. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, because this offer is only available until February 2, 2024. Check out some details below and give Myers Furnace Company a call at 816-249-1619 when you’re ready to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Like any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Furnace size: Large or multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A skilled technician understands how to determine the best size furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces can more precisely heat your space, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make controlling your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that furnace installation is not just about the up-front cost – including lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Upgrading to a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits including:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the desired temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap mold spores or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Myers Furnace Company
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from our team at Myers Furnace Company, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of expert installers will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.